Eagleview Health & Rehabilitation provides a caring, supportive environment for your loved one. We offer private and semi-private rooms for both men and women. We offer 24 hour licensed nursing care and a full staff of certified nursing aides to meet all of our resident’s needs.
Each resident has an individualized plan of care coordinated with the resident, family, Nursing, Social Services, and Dietary Services. The result is a comprehensive, customized plan of care designed to promote the resident’s personal well-being.
Our Rehabilitation Program features 3 therapy disciplines: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathologists. We use the latest technology to maximize our resident’s rehab regime. Residents can use E-Stim (electrical stimulation), Ultrasound, Diathermy, and OmniCycle, Recumbent Bike, Standing tables, parallel bars, weights and more to achieve their fullest potential.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Eagleview Rehab.
- 84 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Activites are scheduled 7 days a week
- Admissions 24/7
- Telephone and TV hookups available, please bring your own TV or radio from home
- Fully electric adjustable beds in short-term rehab unit